Cairn Dedication – 1940

On August 30, 1940, the commemorative Cairn was unveiled and dedicated.  The Cairn was built in the Centennial year 1940 in memory or our pioneer forefathers who first settled the community and built the firs church.

The Carin is situated on the side of the first Log Church.

 

Bottom Left photo(from right to left)
Rev Dr. Donald N. MacMillan, Rev Dr. Malcolm Campbell

Bottom Right photo(from right to left)
Rev. Dr. Donald N. MacMillan, Rev Dr. Malcolm Campbell, Rory Campbell, John D. MacLeod, Norman K. MacLeod, Alex Campbell, Dougald MacMillan (Cemetery Committee), Ian MacLeod, William Blyth, John A. Gray, Mrs. Norman J. MacLeod, Mrs. Fred K. (Bella) MacLeod

Photos: Mary McRae Fraser

Kenyon¬†Presbyterian Church, Dunvegan Ontario –¬† Est. 1840